Interboard Agreements

Être bilingue, c'est gagnant!

Students who reside outside the territory and are registered at

  • It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to request an Interboard Agreement from the School Board of their territory.
  • The form must be completed in full and the School Board in question must mail it to the .
  • The Agreement is valid once approved by both School Boards and is good for one year only. A request for renewal must be made annually, except for Lester B. Pearson School Board, which is automatically renewed each year, as long as the student remains at the same school and at the same address.

Students who reside inside the territory and are registered at a different School Board

  • The Interboard Agreement form is available .
  • Please email the completed and signed form to
  • will process the request and will mail the form back to the School Board of your choice.